Albright Stonebridge Group (“ASG”) is the premier global strategic advisory and commercial diplomacy firm.
ASG’s team of commercial diplomats helps businesses, financial institutions, associations, and non-governmental organizations succeed in complex markets around the world.
With a network of advisors in more than 40 countries, and offices in Beijing, Dubai, New York, Shanghai, and Washington, D.C., ASG’s global team of 180 experts includes senior trade and sectoral specialists and nearly two dozen former foreign ministers and ambassadors.
Committed to discretion, integrity, and excellence, ASG has helped clients assess and manage risk, capture opportunities, and solve commercial, political and regulatory challenges in more than 110 countries.
The firm is chaired by former U.S. Secretary of State Madeleine Albright and former U.S. Secretary of Commerce and Kellogg Company CEO Carlos Gutierrez.
As an active minority owner, ASG representatives participate in material decisions and serve on ACM governance committees: Management, Investment and Operations. Members of the Albright Capital investment team own all the remaining shares, comprising majority ownership of Albright Capital Management. Together, Albright Capital and ASG possess an unusually broad array of skills and perspectives.
ASG’s potential for value addition extends to every aspect of the Albright Capital investment process, including:
- Continuous local & global market research, including assessment of country/regional trends
- Sourcing and deal pipeline evaluation
- Integration of ESG factors
- Preliminary and final due diligence
- Proprietary insight into political risk
- Local political, corporate and government relationships
- Post-investment value addition for portfolio companies, including new market access and assistance in dispute resolution